Ophea’s Raise the Bar Intramural Program Student Leadership Conferences focus on training student leaders so that they have the strategies and tools necessary to run a quality, sustainable intramural program at their schools. Student leadership is the key to a successful intramural program, and the Conference focuses on this training.
Conference highlights include:
- Leadership training for students
- Intramural planning session for students and educators
- Game and activity session for students and educators
- Question and answer session focusing on the tools and strategies required to run a quality, inclusive and sustainable intramural program
- Motivational guest speaker (past speakers have included Jeff Adams, Paralympian and World Champion)
- Raise the Bar Intramural Program t-shirt for each attendee
- Snacks and lunch
If you are interested in hosting a Student Leadership Conference for your school board, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.